Social media and its fastest communicative process has become a major part of our lives today. It has created a massive bonding characteristic between family, friend and business at one place like anything. A major portion of your target audience is available through social networking platforms. Social networking sites are the most frequently visited sites on the internet now. There is no better way to connect with your audience than through these platforms. Social media marketing is one of the most important parts of current marketing strategy followed by any brand. Businesses are discovering the advanced method of using the social media that can contribute to the growth and development in all areas of their company.
- Make an influential presence in the market.
- Brand loyalty gets recurring business.
- Promote information easily
- Keep engaging your customers with your brand.
- Increased SEO ranking in search engines.
- Be the recognized brand.
- Get more traffic.
- Get customers insights timely.
- Less advertisement makes cost cutting and saves money.
- Serve better and conveniently,and many more…
Online Reputation Management
Online reputation management (ORM) is nothing but improving or re-establishing your brand name/ equity. Brand equity is your brand value and your image in the industry.Your online reputation is crucial for your success. As Warren Buffet put it, ‘it takes years to build a reputation and only a few minutes to ruin it completely’. Your company could lose a lot of business due to a single comment posted on an unsatisfied customer’s social profile. Many consumers today admit that the information they find online influences their purchasing decisions. What will potential customers find out about you when they search for information online? Think about this seriously. If people do not feel impressed by what they see online, they are likely to turn to your competitor. We’ll manage your online reputation through:
- Examine the brand performance in the web pages.
- Control of search engine mechanisms
- Reducing any negative PR
- Providing positive PR
- Nurturing positive reviews
Choosing the right words to showcase your company’s products & services is never easy - but the success of your website hinges on it. Professional website content makes the right impact on prospects & inspires them to connect with you. Clear, impressive content gives your website a voice worthy of a great audience. A voice that captures attention & creates customer loyalty! But for many, creating professional & powerful website content is a challenging task. Good content writing is mostly about persuasion. You have to capture reader’s attention, develop a connection, convey your message effectively and finally persuade them to take action and do something about it. Such calls to action (CTAs) might be ‘read more, ‘sign up or register’ or even ‘buy now’
What we can do for you?
- Web Content Writing – newsletters, web content writing etc.
- Marketing Materials – content for brochures, flyers, adverts etc.
- SEO Content Writing – SEO-friendly content for press releases, articles etc.
- Technical Content Writing – producing training manuals for your products
- Blog Writing – writing blog posts & managing blogs etc.
Pay Per Click
Pay per Click (PPC) is quickly becoming one of the most effective ways to promote your services and products online. If you want to attract a large volume of targeted traffic to your website fast, PPC is the best solution for you. It is becoming an inevitable marketing strategy for any company with an online element. We have a dedicated team of PPC marketing professionals who are proficient with the guidelines of Google AdWords, Remarketing, Facebook Paid Advertising, Bing Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn Ads and PPC Audits.